Emergency and Urgent Care Clinics
- Animal Emergency and Referral Center
- Blue Pearl Specialty and Emergency Hospital
- University of Minnesota -Small Animal Urgent Care and Emergency Clinic
- After Hours Veterinary Care
- Access Veterinary -Urgent Care-
- Southview Animal Hospital -Urgent Care-
|Clinic Name||Phone Number||Location|
|South Shore Veterinary Hospital||651-464-4210||Forest Lake|
|Blue Sky Animal Hospital||651-462-7387||Wyoming|
|Rice Creek Animal Hospital||651-483-6128||Lino Lakes|
|Lake Animal Hospital||651-426-1381||White Bear Lake|
|Minnesota Veterinary Hospital||651-484-3331||St Paul|
|Kelly Animal Hospital||763-785-2524||Circle Pines|
|Birch Lake Animal Hospital||651-426-2246||White Bear Lake|
|Blaine Family Veterinary Hospital||763-754-2381||Blaine|
|Scandia Veterinary Clinic PA||651-433-3666||Scandia|
|P.A.W.S Pet Hospital||651-400-1180||Hugo|
|Stillwater Veterinary Clinic||651-437-3200||Stillwater|
|Rivertown Animal Hospital||651-430-2229||Stillwater|
|Animal Medical Center Lindstrom||651-257-5052||Lindstrom|
|Otter Lake Animal Hospital||651-426-8871||Hugo|
|Keller Lake Animal Hospital||651-490-0991||Maplewood|
|North Branch Veterinary Hospital||651-674-7015||North Branch|
|Centennial Veterinary Clinic||651-784-2560||Lino Lakes|
Download a PDF of nearby veterinary hospitals.
Our pets are like a part of the family. We would be willing to pay any price to keep them healthy. Unfortunately, we can’t predict the medical problems that our pets will have, and we can’t guarantee that we will be able to afford them when they do arise. That’s why pet insurance can be so beneficial!
Make sure when choosing a pet insurance, that you are looking at what is covered in your plan.
- Does it cover emergencies more likely to happen to your pet?
- What about genetic conditions or diseases your pet may be predisposed to?
- When will the insurance plan become effective?
These are important factors to consider when choosing your pet insurance.
Here is are links to help evaluate some of the options:
The CareCredit credit card can be used for routine veterinary appointments, and emergency care, your pet may need. Giving you the ability to care for your pets needs both big and small. Care credit gives pet parents a way to pay for the care up front while giving them time to pay it off over time with no interest, if paid by the designated date.
Visit CareCredit's Website.
- Animal Humane Society
- Safe Hands Rescue
- Second Hand Hounds
- Coco’s Heart
- Saint Francis Animal Rescue
There are many other great local rescues out there, these are just a few that we work with. If you would like more information please call the clinic and we try and assist you.
How To Videos
- How to Trim Your Dog's Nails
- How to Trim Your Cat's Nails
- How to Brush Your Dog's Teeth
- How to Brush Your Cat's Teeth
- How to Clean Your Dog's Ears
- How to do Range of Motion Exercises
- How Give Your Cat a Pill
- How to Give an Insulin injection to Your Cat
- How to Check Your Cat's Blood Sugar